Property Developers Intruder Alarm Installation & Maintenance In Kent & The South East
Omiga Fire and Security specialises in providing security to the construction industry installing Security systems into new build properties.
Having worked in this industry sector for many years, we fully understand and acknowledge that a flexible approach to the site build program is required and can adapt to its forever changing needs.
We are able and happy to liaise with buyers and surveyors from the first drawing stages, providing advice on system design and recommend specifications if required, all the while keeping within specific budget requirements.
- Our fully trained engineers are able to carry out 1st and 2nd fix of the systems.
- We are able to provide a handover of the system to the end-user so that they are fully conversant with all the equipment installed.
- The end-user will also be provided with all necessary paperwork and approval certificates at the end of the job.
- You can rest assured with Omiga Security Systems onboard, this area of your development will run smoothly and be hassle-free.
- All our installations comply with European Standards BS EN 50131/PD6662 for Intruder Alarm Installations.
- A 12-month warranty is provided on all new parts and labour.